|NOVA CHUCK PRECISION MIDI 1″ X 8TPI (SKU 48111 AND 71028)|
This 4-jaw self-centering chuck minimizes loads on small lathe spindles and bearings. This small chuck is suitable for smaller wood lathes with up to 12″ swing. The NOVA Precision Midi Chuck is packed with unique features such as auto stop, copper composite jaw slides, Woodworm Screw, and 2″ jaws as standard. The quick two handle operation makes it ideal for fast turning of smaller pieces. Takes the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks. The NOVA Precision Midi is directly threaded for use on 1″x 8TPI RH threaded lathes.
This self-centering four-jaw chuck minimizes the load on the spindle and bearing of the small lathe. This small chuck is suitable for small woodworking lathe under 12″ swing. NOVA precision Midi chucks have unique functions such as automatic stops, copper composite jaws, wood worm screws, and 2″ jaws as standard. Fast double handle operation, suitable for quick turning of small parts. For the use of 1 "x 8TPI RH threaded lathe, the NOVA precision Midi is direct threaded and has the same accessory range with other nova chucks.
1. Wood worm screw for quick installation of rough wood
2. Quick and easy two-lever operation
3. Automatic stop - so the jaw does not protrude over the chuck body
4. Suitable for all accessories of nova chuck
5. Special wood flips the jaws of the profiles to cut and hold the wood fibers tightlywholesale Nova Chucks